Esme from Cook and Enjoy Recipes has nominated me for this Blue Sky Tag. Check out her blog, most of all check out the Share and Inspire page. You still have time to participate in the June event. It is a fun event you will enjoy it.
- Give 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Don’t forget to thank the person who tagged you.
Questions Given To Me:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
- United States and
- Name a musical instrument/s you play/played.
- Sadly enough I never really took the time to learn a musical instrument.
- What is your biggest wish you want fulfilled this year.
- Be able to run a 5k race
- Pay down my credit card debt
- What is your favorite book?
- Name the most special moment in your life.
- Coming to America 🙂
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- There are many reasons but the main reason, as I noted here was my grandma.
- What are the principles that you live by?
- “be patient and
- be kind”
- Do you have any hobbies, other than Blogging? Name one or two please.
- Baking and
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- I’m still new to blogging but I did write a small piece on how to write a great blog. I think the most important pieces about being a successful blogger is consistency. Second, make sure readers know what your blog is about.
- As a food blogger, I need to ask this: Which do you like best: Cooking or Baking?
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Questions To My Nominees:
- Why did you start blogging?
- How do you find time for your blog?
- Do you have a blogging routine/schedule?
- How long does it take you to finish writing a post?
- Do you have a morning routine?
- What is your favorite autobiography?
- How many languages do you speak?
- What does it mean to be a woman?
- Is your blog listed on your resume/linked-in page?
- How do you stay in shape?
- Are you doing any volunteer work, if so what kind and why?
My Nominees Are:
Enjoy and please check out all these awesome blogs.