Last Week I was nominated for the mystery blogger award by! I’m really happy because I just started to working on my blog and being nominated is indeed a great honor. Thanks so much to for nominating me for this award. Please check out her link:
Here are the rules!
- Display award on blog
- List rules
- Mention creator of the award & provide link
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link
- Say three things about yourself
- Answer five questions from your nominee
- Write five questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate from ten to 20 other bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog (still doing that!)
- Share your best post
, informed me,
of this Award was created by Okoto Enigma to give unseen bloggers a chance to show yourself to the world. Thanks Okoto!!! I love your blog and congratulations on beating your record again.
Three Things about Me
- I’m always in search for the next best recipe.
- I love cooking, baking, gardening and handicrafts..
- My goal for this year is to read 100 books, 2 down 98 to go.
- Whats your current favorite T.V. show? >>>>>Castel
- What is your ultimate guilty pleasure?>>>>>>>Red Wine
- Do you have a bad habit?>>>>>>>Red Wine
- Do you have a good habit?>>>>>I managed to get up every day, this year -1 to do my morning workout I think it qualifies as a good habit now
- If you could meet one celebrity or person you admire who would it be? Why?>>>>Michelle Obama, why her intellect and patience.
5 Questions for my Nominees
- What prompted you to start blogging?
- What is at the top of your Bucket List?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite book and why?
- What are your goals for 2017?
Kimberly Harding: https://kimberlyharding.wordpress.com/
Morgan Hayley: https://morganhayley.wordpress.com/
Gail Dorna: https://snapshotsincursive.com/about/
My Best Post
Maybe not my best post but my best recipe, for now.